What are we looking for?
To be part of our internationally team you need to have:
• An advanced level of the language you are applying for is mandatory and you will also need a good level of English to do the job right
• Problem solving /conflict resolution/analytical skills
• Well organized.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, and to meet strict deadline
• Computer skills – Excel preferred
• AR/Call Center experience
What will your job be about?
• Apply payments in a timely and accurate manner
• Interface with customer accounts payable departments to facilitate the collection process (including customer disputes)
• Conduct account reconciliation
• Identify areas of dispute through billing reconciliation
• Determine gaps/errors which will facilitate payment
• Collection of all outstanding receivables
• Perform credit checks
• Inform Sales/Management team about delinquent accounts
• Perform risk assessment for new and existing customers
• Communicate with Customer Service/Sales Departments
• Intensive training abroad and locally.
What do we offer?
• The opportunity to build a long-term and successful career within a prestigious multinational, from the very start-up.
• Extensive training, locally and internationally, will be provided for the jobholder.
Who is Genpact?
We welcome you to be our next Genpacteer!
Genpact stands for “generating business impact.” We are the largest international provider of business services in Romania. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through a unique approach that reimagines our clients’ middle and back offices to generate growth, cost efficiency and business agility. Our hundreds of clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. We have grown to over 70,000 people in 25 countries, with over 4500 colleagues in our European centers.
Our Romanian offices are located in Bucharest (Iride Business Park, Pipera) and Cluj-Napoca (United Business Center).
Apply now with your CV at email@example.com!